This workbook is for you if:
* You own a DSLR camera but are photographing on the auto modes and would love to learn how to photograph in manual mode
* Your camera manual and other photography books have you lost or yawning by page 2
* You want Liz's best tips on locations, posing, chasing the light and tricks when working with children to apply to your own photographs
*You're a mom or new photographer looking to take your photography to the next level to more beautifully capture those day to day moments in your children's life
This download is more than just a workbook for you to study on your own. With your purchase, you’ll receive:
* 40 page Momtering Workshop Workbook which will get you shooting in manual mode TODAY
* 60+ images including my camera settings, environment details and diagrams too!
* Covers everything from photographing in manual mode to chasing the light to a review of what lenses to use and when. I discuss my best tips and strategies for scouting locations and posing tips & tricks when working with children.